Information pursuant to Artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
(Brand) in its capacity as data controller and pursuant to Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), would like to inform you that it will process your data in order to publish pictures and videotapes containing your image taken at the event “Career Paths Connects 2020” (hereinafter the “Initiative”).
The pictures containing your image (hereinafter the “Material”) will be published on the various communication channels used by (brand) online and offline (e.g.website) and / or social networks, and / or third parties and during demonstrations, meetings, etc.
You are under no obligation to give your consent for the purposes indicated above, and you can choose not to grant such consent without any prejudice to your rights – it simply means that your image cannot be published in the Material in the ways indicated above.
Data will be processed electronically (or using automated procedures) and manually for the time necessary to the purposes mentioned above and erased. The data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their confidentiality and security pursuant to the Regulation.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that artt. 15-22 of the aforementioned Regulation gives you certain rights, such as the right to ask which of your data are processed by us, how they are used and, when provided for, the right to have a copy of the data and/or their erasure, update, rectification or completion as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or limitation.
To exercise any of the rights listed above, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND PRIVACY CONSENT
Information on Career Paths d.o.o processing of personal data in the form of photographs, video and audio.
Having read the information, I declare that I have received the information required by Artt. 13 and 14 of the Regulation and that:
- I give my consent for (brand) to publish my image in the Material on the various communication channels used by (brand) online and offline and / or social networks, the (brand) websites and / or third parties and during demonstrations, meetings, etc. In case of processing of your image published on websites and social networks – taking into consideration that these websites are managed by third parties of which we have no control – please be aware that the erasure could be impossible since it would require disproportionate effort (e.g. the erasure would be very costly and/or technically challenging.
- I give my consent for (brand) to modify my image, if necessary, to the extent required for the purposes outlined above.
- I do not consent to my image being used in contexts or via methods that could compromise my personal dignity and my reputation, or to its use for any purposes that differ from those indicated above.
- I freely grant (brand) the right to use and publish my image in accordance with the terms and methods listed above. By doing so I expressly forfeit any and all rights or claims, also of economic nature, as well as any and all actions or claims connected to the use and/or publication of my image.
- I agree to indemnify and hold (brand) harmless from any and all prejudices, economic burdens or liabilities relating to the incorrect use of my data or image by third parties.